The Bridge Cheshire: Flexible Rate Bookings Terms and Conditions
The Bridge Cheshire: Flexible Rate Bookings Terms and Conditions
- We do not require payment at the time of booking; your card details are simply required when making your reservation to secure the booking and full payment will be required within 7 days of your arrival date.
- VAT @ 20% is included in the price of any/all bookings; unless it is a reservation for over 28 days.
- If paying cash to make a reservation on arrival at the hotel then a valid photo ID must be shown.
- A credit card on check in will be required to guarantee any additional charges to your room charge such as meals, drinks etc, which are not included in the price of your stay.
- Please notify us of any amendments to your confirmed booking by telephone or in writing (either by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Amendments are subject to price and availability.
- By making a reservation you are confirming that you are authorised to do so on behalf of all persons named in the booking and you acknowledge that all members of your part agree to be held by these Booking Terms and Conditions.
- When your reservation has been completed, we can send confirmation to you either by post or to the email address or telephone you supply when making your booking.
- Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy set by the hotel. Breach of this rule entitles the premises to cancel the reservation without refund or consolation.
- You may cancel your reservation up to 48 hours, prior to 2pm of your arrival date and either a full refund will be offered or you a transfer of your stay to alternative dates subject to the availability and room rate price as this could differ to the original reservation. Any refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used to make the original payment.
- Failure to cancel in advance of 48 hours prior to 2pm of your arrival date will result in us retaining the accommodation package which has been prepaid for. Please check at the time of booking if you are unsure of our cancellation procedures.
Cancellations and changes made by The Vicarage
- In the unlikely event that the hotel is unable to accommodate a confirmed reservation, we may find it necessary to offer alternative accommodation to an equal or superior standard. Should we need to make changes that would significantly affect your stay or we need to cancel your stay we will advise you as soon as possible, either offering an alternative property or a full refund. This doesn’t apply to minor changes or events during your stay with us resulting from unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control.
- Should a guest or a member of your party behave in a manner that causes or is likely to cause upset, distress or danger to hotel or guest property we are entitled without any prior notice to curtail the stay and request that the person or persons concerned leave the hotel immediately and no refunds or return travel arrangements will be made nor will we pay any costs or expenses incurred as a result of this.
- All additional or special requests are subject to our availability. These should be made prior to your arrival at The Vicarage and giving reasonable advance notice.
- Should you or any member of your party have any medical problem, mobility issues or a disability which may affect your stay, please call and advise our Reservations team so that we can try and make a provision for the needs of the guest concerned or we will advise you should we not be able to offer such provision.
- Payment methods, we accept most major credit, debit cards & American Express card payments.
- Accommodation - all rooms as a minimum feature private en-suite bath or shower facilities, plasma TV, tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary Wi-Fi, direct dial telephone with free UK calls.
- Our Hotel Reception is open from 7.00am - 11.00pm. If you are checking in outside these hours, please let our team know at the time of booking or prior to arrival. There may be compulsory charges subject to the discretion of the hotel.
- Our check in time is from 2pm, should you wish to arrive earlier please check before arriving to see that this is possible, there may be an early check in fee of £20 of which is subject to availability and to the discretion of the hotel.
- Our Check out time is 11.00am - should you wish to stay longer please speak to our team, there may be a late check out fee of £20 which is subject to availability and to the discretion of the hotel.
- Car parking is available and is free of charge to residents. Cars and their contents are left at the owner’s risk. We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage. We recommend you take the up-most precaution with personal belongings.
- The Vicarage Hotel is a non-smoking property throughout and guests are not permitted to smoke in bedrooms or public areas but only in designated smoking areas. Breach of this will result in a mandatory cleaning fee of not less than £50 and at the discretion of The Management.
- Well behaved Dogs are allowed in a number of our rooms and the Reservations team must be made aware of this prior to arrival and there is a charge for your 4 legged friend of £20 per night. If there is any soiling or damage created by your animals, you will incur damage costs to the discretion of the hotel.
- Telephone calls are recorded for security and to help us improve the service we offer you. Telephone calls are free to UK landlines. Calls to mobiles are charged @ £1.00 per minute and international calls £2.50 per minute plus VAT @ 20%
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times - an adult is classed as 16 years of age and over.
Z beds can be provided for children under 16 years, and charged at £20 per night
- A travel cot can be provided free of charge upon prior request - bedding for the cot is not provided.
Damage & Stolen Property
- We reserve the right, and you hereby authorise us to charge your debit or credit card for any damages incurred to your room or the hotel during your stay which also includes without any limitation specialist cleaning or for any items that we are missing when you leave.
- The hotel and rooms undergo daily audits. Should we find that items are missing from the property, we reserve the right, and you hereby authorise us, to charge your debit or credit card for any items removed from rooms or the hotel during your visit.